Saturday, November 6, 2010

Catching Up


I haven't been the most avid blogger recently. This has been for two reasons.

1) I got a phone that can upload photos and videos to the blog very quickly. This is good for single shots, but I've gotten lazy about putting together albums that are more complete and take more time. And VERY lazy about typing anything.

2) We misplaced our camera for awhile, and then our connector cord for awhile longer, so I had a backlog of about three months of pictures that I hadn't even copied to the computer.

But I am trying to resolve these problems and regain my former blogging glory. So here are some catch-up albums of pictures from the summer and fall that you may have missed!

In July we were in Portland and Black Butte Ranch in Oregon. We spent a lot of time with family and enjoying the non-city life. I think it suits us well!

One shot from vacation that was just too good to lump into the whole album:


Some pictures from New York in our long indian summer - Around home, the park, and a quick trip to Long Island.

And a beautiful morning trip to Governor's Island - just the three (and a quarter) of us!
\


No comments:

Post a Comment