Wednesday, November 17, 2010

18/18

Today marks Jacob's 18 month birthday AND mini-jost's 18 week mark. Jacob celebrated the day by reading some books, learning a new word (taxi!), and practicing a juggling routine. The Deuce celebrated (presumably) by rolling around a bit and kicking, but I still can't feel more than the occasional flutter, so that's just a guess.

Jacob is becoming acclimated to the idea of a new baby. When I ask him where mommy is growing her baby, half the time he pulls up my shirt and slaps my belly. The other half of the time he points to my boobs. We talk a lot about how mommies get to grow new babies, which I think he is starting to comprehend.

I've been thinking a lot today about how blessed I am to have my little boy and another on the way, and I'm thankful for how happy our little family is, even when we have a busy or stressful week. It fills me with joy.

I love you, my babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment