Monday, February 28, 2011

Nesting


7.5 weeks until Baby Girl's estimated arrival. I keep thinking that she's going to come early, but that could just be because Jacob did. Everything is looking good - my blood pressure is perfect and everything is looking just as it should. I have slightly elevated blood sugar levels, so I'm watching my sugar/carb intake, but it is nothing to be concerned about. On Wednesday we're going in for a final scan to check my placenta and baby's placement and make sure everything looks good for the final stretch!

A few people have been asking about a registry for the new little bird. Rather than registering at one store, we put together a wishlist on Amazon.com. You don't have to get anything through amazon - there is an option to click on the list and show that you've gotten something somewhere else - that way we can avoid doubles. Most of the stuff is just ideas - we're not picky about brand or needing new stuff or anything. Used is always great!

Can't wait to fill you in as things progress...hopefully the progress quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment