Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Modern Baby

Jacob couldn't give two shakes about what is on the TV (even though I sometimes wish I could distract him with a well-timed Sesame Street), but he is a real fan of YouTube. He crawls up on my lap when I'm sitting at the computer and yips until I put on a video.

Favorite video search terms:
Gorillas
Kitties
NYC Bus/Subway
Dumptrucks
Laughing Babies
Bulldozers

I've never been a YouTube fan, myself, so I am completely in awe of the number of videos that people put up on line that are just little clips of exactly those things, with no commentary or anything. Welcome to 2003, Mama Jost! The future is now!

Of course, his absolute favorite videos are those of his cousins, which never fail to bring a smile, giggle, and shriek!

No comments:

Post a Comment