Monday, October 26, 2009

Links

You'll notice that on the right hand side of the Blog, we've added in two frequently requested links. One is a direct link to all our online photo albums. Another is for Jacob's Christmas Wish List. This is not any sort of hint that we are expecting you to get our most spoiled little child anything at all, it is simply a resource for those aunties, uncles, and grandparents (you know who you are) who want to make sure that his every desire is met. Right now he's pretty indiscriminate about his desires - my shoulder or a good couch pillow work just as well as a teething toy - but I've done my best to try and guess what he might want a couple months from now.

1 comment:

  1. Um, excuse me, but I think you linked to MY christmas list by accident.

    ReplyDelete