Tuesday, September 8, 2009

15 weeks

Last night Daddy said "This baby is cuter than any two cute babies put together." Couldn't agree more.

Here are some beguiling pictures from Jacob's fifteenth week on this big blue marble. We walked the Brooklyn Bridge, took some excellent naps (with a great deal of coaxing) and Jacob finally outgrew his newborn clothes! I have packed them away and brought out all the 0-3's!



This week he also rolled over, became a champion Tummy-Timer, has worked on perfecting his ability to put toys in his mouth and drool all over them, and gone the longest amount of time yet between poos. He went to a wedding and was complimented by everyone present on his cuteness and mild-manners. He's started watching me eat with great interest, and licks his lips when I put things in my mouth. I can't believe how soon he'll be starting to eat real food - November seems suddenly right around the corner!

It's astounding how much we love this little man.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like "Daddy" to show his work on the 'two cute babies added together' mathematical theory; I know two (other) really cute babies!!!

    ReplyDelete